06 Nov INNOVATION RADAR PRIZE- JUST A CLICK FOR THE FINAL PITCH
GlassUp has achieved another success. The startup based in Modena has been selected amomg the 50 EU young companies competing for the Innovation Radar Prize (IR) 2018, contest launched by the European Commission to identify Europe’s top future innovators who have been developing innovations through EU-funded projects. GlassUp, in fact, won the H2020 project SatisFactory.
Everyone is invited to vote! We rely on you to arrive at the final pitch. Just click HERE, please!
The public vote will decide on 20 finalists. Nominees are grouped into five categories:
- Tech for Society– recognising technologies impacting society and citizens
- Excellent Science – cutting-edge science underpinning tomorrow’s technological advances
- Industrial & Enabling Tech – the next generation of tech and components supporting industry
- Best Young SME – recognising dynamic young SMEs (established in 2013 or later) who are developing great innovations with EU-funding
- Best early stage innovation – recognising innovations showing promise at early stages of EU-funded projects
The public will select 4 innovators from each of the 5 categories. The 20 finalists will get to pitch their plans to a jury of experts in Vienna on 5 December 2018. GlassUp, with F4, augmented reality visors for remote assistance, competes in the Industrial & Enabling Tech section.
In case you were wondering why vote for us, Know that we are a cohesive, dynamic and full of young talents team. We are ambitious: we are on the market since February 2017 and we are working on the implementation of F4 product and on a new project : UNO Sport-B1 product, component based on AR technology that makes any cyclist’s helmet smart.
Even UNO-Sport is a project born within the European framework thanks to a Horizon 2020 call won in 2017.
Help us fly to Vienna for the final pitch! The time is running out, voting is open until 12 November 2018! Click here.